How to Apply
HOW TO APPLY
1. Write a speech. It can be about anything as long as it does not advocate a brand, religion, or a political side. If you are uncertain if your speech is appropriate, please let us know and we will help. The length of the speech should be 5-15 minutes.
2. Keep in mind that this is a Ted TALK. Although we are labeling them as "Speeches" they do not have to be formal speeches.. Some TED talks also have presentations to go with it, but you do not have to include them.
3. If you are a type of person that prefers to come up with what you are saying on the spot, instead of writing and memorizing a full speech, then you should have a bulleted list or outline of what you will be talking about. (It should be a detailed list that way we know what you will be talking about)
4. We suggest that you go on youtube and watch some videos for inspiration.
5. The speeches are due Thursday, February 7th. Please print out a copy of your speech by this date. We will hold a meeting on this day, details TBD. Your speech will be judged by Mrs. Wade.
6. We will alert the people whose speeches have been chosen as soon as possible and they will begin memorizing their speeches.
7. If you are interested, please reply and we will put you on the email list for email@example.com